Private Yoga Lessons With Kayla (on Zoom)
If you feel like:
- Every time you incorporate exercise into your life you take 2 steps back with your health
- You overdo it in group programs or videos and have lower energy levels for days afterward
- You’ve worked with yoga teachers or physical therapists who push you beyond your limits, making your symptoms worse.
Then private yoga lessons may be right for you. I know it can be so frustrating when every time you try to build your strength to do a little more, it backfires.
I can help you come up with a plan to relieve your pain and fatigue while building your strength and endurance. If we work 1 on 1 together, you’ll get live yoga classes specially made for you. You’ll be able to ask questions as we go, so no pushing beyond your limits or overdoing it.
I've used yoga and meditation to help me overcome chronic illness and live a fuller life. I'd love to help you find a practice that works for your body.
How it works
Once you purchase your class pass you'll be prompted to fill out the student intake form where you can tell me all about your health conditions and goals for our yoga sessions
I'll get back to you with any follow-up questions and a calendar link to schedule your first class.
At the start of each lesson we'll check in on your goals and at the end of each lesson, I'll assign some homework which I'll also send you by email!
What you get from private yoga lessons:
Working together one on one allows me to tailor the class to your level of experience with yoga, your mobility levels, your energy levels, and address specific health concerns you have.
When we work together, you'll get:
- Yoga classes tailored to your needs, on your schedule.
- Unlimited email support in between lessons for questions or concerns about your personal practice.
- Practice sequences in between lessons to help you deepen your daily practice.
Your investment (for 45-minute classes):
$55 for a single class
$230 for 5 class pack
$300 for 8 class pack