In this workshop, you’ll learn how to teach yoga to people living with chronic conditions such as Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and other Autoimmune disorders. We’ll cover how to sequence classes, adapt poses for the unique challenges many people living with a chronic illness face, and learn how to make your class an inclusive space for people of all abilities.
This is an online workshop that can be done anytime, anywhere (as long as you have an internet connection).
- A close look at yoga sequencing, and how we can combine different schools of yoga to make classes accessible.
- A discussion around yoga nidra and yoga visualisation to help students with limited physical abilities.
- Using meditation and mindfulness to make your class beneficial for everyone.
What You’ll Learn:
- The science behind yoga and meditation for pain and fatigue. Why does it work? How can you communicate this to your students?
- How to sequence classes and make adaptations for people living with chronic pain and fatigue
- How to create an inclusive environment in your class for these students
Sign up below: