Private Yoga Course From Anywhere In The World - Give your body the attention it deserves.
No one understands your body as well as you do.
You’re tired and in pain, but you keep getting stuck with treatments and programs that don’t quite fit the bill. Physical exercise rehabilitation programs you’ve taken so far haven’t really worked for your body. They might have even made things worse if your teacher or therapist didn’t understand the nature of your illness.
I was lucky enough, that one of my first experiences with yoga was a course designed for people with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. But after that course finished, I was stuck. I went to different classes at different studios, but it felt more like an aerobics workout than a way to be kind to my body and give it the care and attention it needed to get better. The only classes I could really attend were the restorative or yin classes- which I loved but weren’t addressing all of my needs. Finding a private instructor who got what I was going through, helped me move forward in my yoga practice in a way that worked for me.
If you feel like:
- Every time you incorporate exercise into your life you take 2 steps back with your health
- You overdo it in group programs or videos and have lower energy levels for days afterward
- You’ve worked with therapists who push you beyond your limits, making your symptoms worse.
Then this course may be right for you. I know what you're going through. It can be so frustrating when every time you try to build your strength to do a little more, it backfires.
I can help you come up with a plan to relieve your pain and fatigue while building your strength and endurance. If we work 1 on 1 together, you’ll get live yoga classes specially made for you. You’ll be able to ask questions as we go, so no pushing beyond your limits or overdoing it.
What you get from private yoga lessons:
Working together one on one allows me to tailor the class to your level of experience with yoga, your mobility levels, your energy levels, and address specific health concerns you have.
Here's how it works:
- After filling out a questionnaire to help me get super clear on your pain points, you’ll get live classes tailored to your needs.
- We’ll meet twice a week, for 8 weeks. Each session will be 30-45 minutes. This will help you stay on top of your practice and allow us to keep sessions short and manageable. Once we connect we’ll find a time that works for both of us!
- I’ll record each session so you can watch the videos again later with all of the corrections and adjustments given.
- You'll get a meditation session at the beginning and end of each course to help you learn how to use your breath and different meditation techniques to handle emotional fallout that comes with living with a chronic illness.
- Unlimited email support in between lessons for questions or concerns about your personal practice.
- Homework and practice sequences in between lessons to help you deepen your daily practice.
$600.00 for 8 weeks of bi-weekly yoga classes (payment plans available)
Ready to get started?
Email me at kayla@arogayoga and tell me a bit about your illness and why you want to try yoga. After that, we’ll set up a quick meeting to discuss how the sessions will work, and address any questions or requests you have before we begin. This will also give us a chance to set up our bi-weekly call times!